Versace steps into pre-fall 2011 with a collection of retro colors and patterns. Worn by Kasia Struss, the latest wears to come out of the Italian fashion house are more sleek than sexy, but it turns out change is good. Featuring deco-art patterns, animal prints and pops of bright color, the Versace woman looks as bold as ever!
- Candice Swanepoel is Pretty in Pink for Juicy Couture Fragrance Ad
- She’s Bad: Julia Cumming in Saint Laurent for French Revue de Modes
- Taylor Swift Gets Sultry on Her First GQ Magazine Cover
- Paris Fashion Week’s Top Spring 2016 Trends: From Ruffles to Leather Jackets
- Lexi Boling Puts On Her Dancing Shoes for Vogue China Collections